L'ensemble des oeuvres de Half Evidence est la propriété de Half Evidence, et est mise à disposition selon les termes de la licence Creative Commons Attribution - Pas d’Utilisation Commerciale - Pas de Modification 4.0 International.
Half Evidence is a duo born in August 2012. One, Kecap Tuyul, plays prepared guitar, the other Charles premier, various objects and handmade instruments. During improvisations, they play, one is listening to the other. They have been spotted in a forest playing a tree trunk and a stream in rhythm.
All works in listening and in download from this page is the Half Evidence's property and are under license Creative Commons Attribution - NonCommercial - NoDerivs 4.0 International.
• "Graines de Silence" (2016 - Eg0cide Productions - eg0_133)
Some seeds need a lot of time to germinate. This album is composed of 2 tracks selected from a batch of improvisation sessions recorded in january and april 2013.
• "Help Yourself" feat. Missing O (2016 - Necktar 2017 vol.8_track n°102 - Le Colibri Necrophile / Earsheltering / H.A.K. Lo-Fi Record)
• Des ailes dans le plomb (2016 - Eg0cide Productions - eg0_155)
Half Evidence (Kecap Tuyul and Charles premier) and Now Cut (Stéphanie Briand and Philippe Desclais) are two french bands with many common points: all their members are self-taught (and not really interested in learning how to play music “normally”), they like unexpected sounds and strange soundscapes, they use modified and/or home made instruments, they like playing with other improvisers / experimental bands. So it’s not surprising they decided to try to play together shortly after they discovered each other’s music. "Des ailes dans le plomb" was improvised and recorded during their first meeting in november 2014.
• Entreciel (2015 - Eg0cide Productions - eg0_133)
Time after time, Half Evidence‘s sound becomes more incisive, and their playing more focused, alternating smoothly between meditative atmospheres and explosive intensities . Their new album Entreciel (consisting of 2 tracks improvised and recorded on 9 november 2014) features also a regular use of voices by both members Charles premier and Kecap Tuyul, which enhances the incantatory dimension of their music.
• Rain Spirits (2014 - Eg0cide Productions - eg0_111)
Rain Spirits has been recorded during a rainy month of april 2013. Totally improvised as usual, the tracks show the most melodic side of the band including some almost bluesy/jazzy atmospheres - but still within the band’s personal blend of peaceful drifts and grittier percussive/scrapping sounds.
• Here it was (2014 - 0025 Survey_track n°52 - Classwar Karaoke - CWK0025)
• Crossing the red line (2014 - Necktar 2017 vol.6_track n°137 - Le Colibri Necrophile / Earsheltering / H.A.K. Lo-Fi Record)
• Sillages (2013 - Eg0cide Productions - eg0_099)
"Sillages" will take you on an ocean of soundwaves, moving between wild maelstroms and peaceful atmospheric drifts.
• Onde Silex (2013 - Alter Sonic Records - ARS04)
"Onde Silex": Can a wave cut?
• Le cachot lumineux (2013 - Eg0cide Productions - eg0_088)
About "Le cachot lumineux":
http://www.vuzhmusic.com/blog/2013 review and 57 notable netlabel releases
"A half-an-hour-long piece of gently droned & plucked & scraped stringed instruments."
• D'ombre chavirer (2013 - Necktar 2017 vol.5_track n°27 - Le Colibri Necrophile / Earsheltering / H.A.K. Lo-Fi Record)
• 2 X 2 (2012 - Eg0cide Productions - eg0_077)
Cet album n'est pas un album de Half Evidence en tant que tel. Il comprend entre autres le premier morceau du duo, au titre qui deviendra le nom du duo.
This album is not really a Half Evidence album. It includes the first piece of the duo, whose title will become the duo name.